DECEMBER 14TH UPDATE
Although at this time we are very close to being able to open for the season; we do have a couple areas of concern that weather permitting we will be working on as soon as we can.
Our Snow Gun can only begin to operate at -5 and lower so at this time the difficult decision was made that we will NOT be able to open this Saturday as we had hoped. An update will be given every morning until we can open.
Thank you for your understanding and patience .